Position: Sr. SEO
- Candidate should have 1.5-4 years of relevant exp.
- To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis, using industry tools
- Plan on-page and off-page optimisation strategies to achieve high rankings in search engine results pages and increase relevant organic traffic
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics
- Develop and implement a programme of link building activity
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources.
- Candidate should be a Graduate
- Min 1 yr of experience in SEO(including On-page)
- 1-4 Years of web experience using the main Search Engines webmaster tools desired.
- Knowledge of: HTML, CSS, and other common programming languages are necessary.
- Knowledge of online marketing and search engine optimization
- Clear understanding of SEO, affiliate marketing and pay-per-click advertising
- A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on web analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An analytical approach, with focus on detail and the production of actionable recommendations of true value.